Alcon, which made the announcement on Tuesday ahead of an investor day in New York, is being jettisoned from Novartis’s portfolio as Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan focuses on new drugs, not the surgical devices and contact lenses that Alcon makes.
Alcon sees 2020 dividend, bolt-on purchases in life after Novartis
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India