The company has received approval from the USFDA for its abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) Solifenacin Succinate tablets in the strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg.
Alembic Pharma gets USFDA nod for overactive bladder treatment drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December