"The percentage of shareholding in the joint venture company will be 30 per cent and 70 per cent between Helix and Luoxin," Aurobindo Pharma said in a filing to BSE.
Aurobindo Pharma arm enters pact to form JV in China with Luoxin
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India
- India’s 1 billion vaccines milestone hides a worrying disparity
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license