The company has received final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to manufacture and market Vecuronium Bromide Injection in the strengths of 10mg and 20mg, Aurobindo Pharma said in a BSE filing.
Aurobindo Pharma gets USFDA nod for anaesthesia drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May