New Delhi, Nov 14 () Agro-chemical firm Bayer CropScience Wednesday posted 25.13 per cent drop in its net profit at Rs 142.7 crore in the second quarter of the current fiscal on poor sales.
Bayer CropScience Q2 net profit down 25.13pc
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May