Bayer’s best-selling stroke prevention drug Xarelto contributed to the positive surprise with a better-than-expected 933 million euros in quarterly sales, helped by a wider range of health conditions for which the pill can be prescribed.
Bayer profit flat as weak animal health offsets strong Xarelto
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May