(Reuters Health) – – Not using cannabis for a month could improve learning ability for adolescents and young adults who used the drug at least weekly, a U.S. study suggests.
Cannabis abstinence tied to memory improvement in adolescents, young adults
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea