CannTrust Holdings Inc’s shares plunged about 23% to a more than one-and-half-year low on Monday, after Health Canada found the weed producer grew cannabis in unlicensed rooms, and then restricted the company from clearing its inventory.
CannTrust slumps after Health Canada finds unlicensed pot cultivation
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea