China confirmed two new cases of African swine fever, as the disease continues to spread through the world’s largest hog herd, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs said late on Sunday in a statement on its website.
China confirms new African swine fever cases in Sichuan, Heilongjiang
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea