The firm aims to take advantage of rules introduced by Hong Kong’s stock exchange in April allowing listings from pre-revenue biotechs, as the bourse competes to attract startups.
China’s Junshi Biosciences raises $394 mln after pricing IPO at bottom of range
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India