China’s Xiamen Airlines has reversed a short-lived ban and resumed serving pork on flights after a “misunderstanding” about the measures being taken to tackle African swine fever, the deadly disease sweeping China’s pig herd.
China’s Xiamen Airlines puts pork back on the menu after swine fever ‘misunderstanding’
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea