As per the latest Enforcement Report by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), the reason for the recall of the bottles is ‘failed dissolution specifications’.
Cipla recalls 4,800 bottles of anti-HIV tablets from US
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license
- Local drug companies find it hard to produce Sputnik’s second component
- Pfizer/BioNTech submit data to EMA for COVID-19 vaccine in young children
- mRNA Covid jabs as 2nd dose may generate robust immune response