The drug was being developed to treat patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a fatty liver disease where fat accumulation and inflammation can lead to scarring, or fibrosis, that impairs liver function.
Conatus Pharma to explore options as liver disease drug fails trial
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Aurobindo, Unichem recall products in US market
- After recommending booster dose for 40+, INSACOG says more experiments needed
- Omicron scare: Experts advise booster doses for health workers
- BioNTech CEO confident of quickly adapting vaccine for Omicron
- Double vaccinate against Covid first, experts say amid calls for booster shots