Dr Reddy’s Laboratories said the combined market of Prilosec OTC and private label omeprazole OTC products had US retail sales of around $492 mn for the most recent 12 months ending in October 2018.
Dr Reddy’s launches heartburn drug in US market
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India
- India’s 1 billion vaccines milestone hides a worrying disparity
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license