The team swung into action after they received a tip-off about the illegal operation of the chemist shop and conducted the raid. According to the officials, the store has been running for the past four years without a valid license.
Drug inspectors seize expired medicines worth Rs 40,000
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination