– JPMorgan Chase & Co has cut ties with Purdue Pharma LP over the OxyContin maker’s alleged role in the U.S. opioid crisis, forcing it to find a new bank to manage cash and bill payments, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Exclusive: JPMorgan cuts ties with OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma – sources
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Sanofi and Translate Bio start clinical trial for mRNA flu vaccine
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories launches Icosapent Ethyl Capsules in US
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin gets SEC approval on its Phase 3 trials efficacy data
- Covid-19 has highlighted the Indian pharma industry’s potential in transforming into an innovation hub: Sudarshan Jain