The FDA expanded the approved use of Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin) injection in combination with chemotherapy for adult patients with certain types of peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL). This is the first FDA approval for treatment of newly diagnosed PTCL, and the agency used a new review program to complete the approval more quickly.
FDA approves first-line treatment for peripheral T-cell lymphoma under new review pilot
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 10/15/21
- FDA Awards 11 Grants to Clinical Trials to Develop New Medical Products for Rare Disease Treatments
- FDA to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting to Discuss Merck and Ridgeback’s EUA Application for COVID-19 Oral Treatment
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Issues Voluntarily Nationwide Recall of All Irbesartan Tablets and Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets Due to Potential Presence of N-nitrosoirbesartan Impurity
- Abbott Molecular, Inc. Recalls Alinity m SARS-CoV-2 AMP Kit and Alinity m Resp-4-Plex AMP Kit for Potential False Positive SARS-CoV-2 Test Results