FDA approved Firdapse (amifampridine) tablets for the treatment of Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome (LEMS) in adults. LEMS is a rare autoimmune disorder. This is the first FDA approval of a treatment for LEMS.
FDA approves first treatment for Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome, a rare autoimmune disorder
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions
- Merck Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of CUBICIN® (Daptomycin for Injection) 500 mg, Lot 934778, Due to Presence of Particulate Matter Identified as Glass Particles
- FDA Issues Landmark Proposal to Improve Access to Hearing Aid Technology for Millions of Americans