Pfizer plans to launch the drug, Daurismo, in the United States by early December with a monthly list price of $16,925, a Pfizer spokeswoman told Reuters.
FDA approves new blood cancer treatment from Pfizer
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination