FDA today approved a new indication for the previously FDA-approved drug, Zerbaxa (ceftolozane and tazobactam) for the treatment of hospital-acquired bacterial pneumonia and ventilator-associated bacterial pneumonia (HABP/VABP) in patients 18 years and older.
FDA approves new treatment for hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated bacterial pneumonia
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Takes New Steps Aimed at Advancing Development of Individualized Medicines to Treat Genetic Diseases
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: December 7, 2021
- Gilead Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Two Lots of Veklury® (Remdesivir) Due to Presence of Glass Particulates
- Edge Pharma, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Drug Products Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Teligent Pharma, Inc.’s Issues Worldwide Voluntary Recall of Lidocaine HCl Topical Solution USP 4% Due to Super Potency