FDA expanded the indication for Symdeko for treatment of pediatric patients ages 6 years and older with cystic fibrosis who have certain genetic mutations.
FDA expands approval of treatment for cystic fibrosis to include patients ages 6 and older
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Takes New Steps Aimed at Advancing Development of Individualized Medicines to Treat Genetic Diseases
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: December 7, 2021
- Gilead Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Two Lots of Veklury® (Remdesivir) Due to Presence of Glass Particulates
- Edge Pharma, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Drug Products Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Teligent Pharma, Inc.’s Issues Worldwide Voluntary Recall of Lidocaine HCl Topical Solution USP 4% Due to Super Potency