The FDA authorized use of a new test that measures nutrients in breast milk providing healthcare professionals with tool to aid in the nutritional management of newborns.
FDA permits marketing of a diagnostic test to aid in measuring nutrients in breast milk
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions
- Merck Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of CUBICIN® (Daptomycin for Injection) 500 mg, Lot 934778, Due to Presence of Particulate Matter Identified as Glass Particles
- FDA Issues Landmark Proposal to Improve Access to Hearing Aid Technology for Millions of Americans