FDA issued warning letters issued to two companies for the illegal marketing of products labeled as dietary supplements that contain tianeptine.
FDA warns marketers of products labeled as dietary supplements that contain tianeptine for making unproven claims to treat serious conditions, including opioid use disorder
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 10/15/21
- FDA Awards 11 Grants to Clinical Trials to Develop New Medical Products for Rare Disease Treatments
- FDA to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting to Discuss Merck and Ridgeback’s EUA Application for COVID-19 Oral Treatment
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Issues Voluntarily Nationwide Recall of All Irbesartan Tablets and Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets Due to Potential Presence of N-nitrosoirbesartan Impurity
- Abbott Molecular, Inc. Recalls Alinity m SARS-CoV-2 AMP Kit and Alinity m Resp-4-Plex AMP Kit for Potential False Positive SARS-CoV-2 Test Results