Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, USA, has been granted tentative approval by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for Clindamycin Phosphate Foam, 1 per cent, the company said in a BSE filing.
Glenmark Pharma gets tentative nod from USFDA for acne treatment drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December