Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of dementia, which includes memory loss, confusion and problems with speech and understanding.
Glimmer of hope: New ‘supercharged’ drug can protect nerve cells that lead to Alzheimer’s
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license
- Local drug companies find it hard to produce Sputnik’s second component
- Pfizer/BioNTech submit data to EMA for COVID-19 vaccine in young children
- mRNA Covid jabs as 2nd dose may generate robust immune response