The drug will, however, be allowed to be marketed for "symptomatic treatment of various allergic conditions (rhinitis, conjunctivitis and urticaria) and for prevention and treatment of motion sickness."
Government prohibits distribution, sale of Buclizine as ‘appetite stimulant’
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May