The government Tuesday said preference for public procurement programmes in the pharma sector will be given to domestically produced drugs with minimum of 75 per cent local content in the ongoing fiscal which will go up to 90 per cent by 2023-25.
Govt to give preference to domestically produced drugs for public procurement
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May