Unilever’s India unit announced on December 3 that it will merge GSK Consumer with itself in an all-stock deal that will give it access to Horlicks, Boost and Maltova malted drinks.
GSK Consumer Healthcare to fight case against tech transfer
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May