The company’s HIV drugs division ViiV said the late stage study evaluated the effectiveness of Dovato, a combination of dolutegravir and lamivudine, in adults who switched to the regimen from at least a triple combination TAF-containing treatment.
GSK’s Dovato meets primary goal in late-stage HIV study
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December