Taking note of its benefits, a bench of justices S Ravindra Bhat and AK Chawla quashed the government’s April 27 notification imposing the ban, saying it was "arbitrary and unreasonable".
HC junks ban on sale of Oxytocin by private cos
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India