Justice Vibhu Bakhru dismissed the petition on the grounds that there was no merit in the plea.
High Court quashes Abbott’s plea to stall CCI probe into alleged cartelisation
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India
- India’s 1 billion vaccines milestone hides a worrying disparity
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license