Pharma companies have created a more patient-centric ecosystem due to the increased use of automation, digital and analytical tools. They are now focusing on reorganizing their assets and supply chain with more agility and transparency.
How has the pandemic changed Pharma’s outlook towards technology?
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May