Almost 1,500 Indian products have obtained clearances from the food and pharmaceutical regulators of the US, EU and Japan, but only 535 are registered with China and can be sold there.
India wants China to allow import of drugs cleared by US, Europe
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May