In recent years, there has been a consistent decline in incentive for Indian pharma companies to do business in the US — the world’s largest pharma market.
Indian Pharma’s incentives to do business in US on steady decline
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Aurobindo, Unichem recall products in US market
- After recommending booster dose for 40+, INSACOG says more experiments needed
- Omicron scare: Experts advise booster doses for health workers
- BioNTech CEO confident of quickly adapting vaccine for Omicron
- Double vaccinate against Covid first, experts say amid calls for booster shots