The visits come as the regulators in India launch an investigation into the company’s Baby Powder following a Reuters report last Friday that the firm knew for decades that cancer-causing asbestos lurked in the product.
J&J says Indian drug regulators visited facilities, company provided talc samples
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India