The decline in shares erased about $40 billion from the company’s market capitalisation, with investors worrying about the impact of the report as it faces thousands of talc-related lawsuits.
J&J shares nosedive on report it knew of asbestos in Baby Powder
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May