J&J’s pharmaceuticals unit has cushioned impact of slow growth in its medical device and consumer health units, largely due to its cancer drugs, even as some of its older drugs face competition.
Johnson & Johnson beats profit estimates on pharma strength, raises sales outlook
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Aurobindo, Unichem recall products in US market
- After recommending booster dose for 40+, INSACOG says more experiments needed
- Omicron scare: Experts advise booster doses for health workers
- BioNTech CEO confident of quickly adapting vaccine for Omicron
- Double vaccinate against Covid first, experts say amid calls for booster shots