The product approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) is a generic version of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP’s Pulmicort Respules Inhalation Suspension, 0.5 mg/2 mL, Lupin said in a regulatory filing.
Lupin gets USFDA nod for Asthma drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May