The company has received an approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to market Decitabine for Injection, 50 mg/vial, single-dose vial, Lupin said in a statement.
Lupin gets USFDA nod for myelodysplastic syndrom drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination