Under the terms of the agreement, AbbVie will pay Lupin an upfront payment of USD 30 million (approx Rs 210 crore) for an exclusive licence to the programme.
Lupin partners with AbbVie to develop, commercialise novel oncology drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May