The move affirms the drugmaker’s commitment to the business, which Wall Street analysts have long seen value in separating just as rival drugmakers Eli Lilly and Co and Pfizer Inc did.
Merck bolsters animal health unit with $2.4 billion Antelliq purchase
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May