New Jersey health officials have urged more than 3,700 former patients of a surgical facility to get blood tests “out of an abundance of caution,” because they may have been exposed to HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
New Jersey urges patients at facility to check for HIV infections
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea