Schaffert, who has been with Novartis for more than 20 years and has been part of its global oncology leadership team since 2013, will report to Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan and join the executive committee, the Swiss pharma group said in a statement on Thursday.
Novartis appoints Susanne Schaffert to lead oncology business
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies