Paleja has informed the company’s board of his decision to resign as the vice chairman and managing director effective May 31, 2019 for embracing challenges outside of Novartis, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Novartis India MD Milan Paleja to step down
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India