Novartis’s price-setting muscle is about to be tested after it won European Union approval for a blindness-fighting gene therapy whose $850,000 list cost in the United States has been labeled too expensive by some groups.
Novartis’s pricing might be tested with costly eye therapy
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea