Pfizer’s Zirabev is the second cancer biosimilar from the drugmaker to receive a positive opinion from the European advisory panel this year.
Pfizer’s cut-price version of Avastin wins EU panel greenlight
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies