According to data from Development Commissioner Special Economic Zone (SEZ), exports from pharmaceutical firms in fiscal year 2018/19 stood at Rs 3,771.54 crore, up 67.62 per cent as against Rs 2,249.93 crore in the past year.
Pharma exports from region up by over 60%
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license
- Local drug companies find it hard to produce Sputnik’s second component
- Pfizer/BioNTech submit data to EMA for COVID-19 vaccine in young children
- mRNA Covid jabs as 2nd dose may generate robust immune response