The drug, developed in partnership with AbbVie Inc, was approved for patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) aged 75 or older, or those ineligible for intensive induction chemotherapy.
Roche-AbbVie cancer drug gets accelerated FDA approval
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May