The drug on Wednesday had also won priority review from the U.S. regulator for treating patients with untreated extensive-stage small cell lung cancer.
Roche’s lung cancer combo treatment wins FDA approval
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India