Romaine lettuce still had a place at the salad bars of some cafes and delicatessens in New York City on Wednesday despite a rare, nationwide U.S. public health warning for consumers to avoid eating any of it because of possible E.coli contamination.
Romaine remains on U.S menus despite nationwide E.coli warning
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea